Backup Client Configuration
The Hyperoo Client is installed on the machine which contains the files you wish to back up. The client consists of a windows service and a configuration utility. You must configure the client to set the following properties for your backup
- The individual backup profiles which should be run. A backup profile consists of a group of files, folders, a schedule and a backup destination.
- The default network settings for backup profiles. These can be overridden for individual backups allowing multiple destinations to be targeted from a single Hyperoo Client. Network encryption settings for secure data transmission can also be configured here.
- Email notifications settings.
- The Hyperoo scheduler allows you to see what backups are running at a glance as well as starting/stopping/testing profile jobs.
- Troubleshooting allows you quick access to log information, license details, support and numerous diagnostic reports.