Acceptable Use PolicyThis acceptable use policy sets out the terms of acceptable use between you and Hyperoo Limited (company number NI607863, with registered office at 11 Knocklofty Park, Belfast, BT4 3NA) ('Hyperoo,' 'we,' or 'us'). under which you may access and use Hyperoo's website (the 'Website'), products and services (together, the 'Service').
To keep Hyperoo running smoothly for all of our users, you agree that you will use our Service only in a manner consistent with this Acceptable Use Policy. This acceptable use policy applies to all users of our Service. Your use of our Service means that you accept, and agree to abide by, the provisions in this acceptable use policy, which supplement our Terms.
In using the Hyperoo Service, you must behave in a civil and respectful manner at all times. You may use our Service only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Service:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors or any other person in any way.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which does not comply with our content standards.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
Further, you agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Service, any individual element within the Service, the Hyperoo name, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any Website page, without our express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of any elements of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any Hyperoo system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by Hyperoo or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Service;
- Use the Service for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party, except as otherwise explicitly permitted for you by Hyperoo or in any manner not permitted by the Terms;
- Use Hyperoo user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Service to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Service;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Service from other users of the Service without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the activities prohibited in this Acceptable Use Policy.
Hyperoo reserves the right, but is not obligated, to remove any User Content for any reason or for no reason, including User Content that Hyperoo believes violates this Acceptable Use Policy or Hyperoo's Terms. Hyperoo may also permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a user account without notice and liability for any reason, including if, in Hyperoo's sole determination, a user violates any provision of this Acceptable Use Policy, or our Terms.
You also agree:
- Not to reproduce, duplicate, copy or re-sell any part of our Service in contravention of the provisions of our Terms.
- Not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Service;
- any equipment or network on which our Service is provided;
- any software used in the provision of our Service; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you contribute to Hyperoo ('Contributions'). You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any Contribution as well as to its whole.
- Comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Contributions must not:
- Infringe any third party's intellectual property rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights;
- Contain any material which is defamatory of any person, or which creates a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to yourself, to any other person, or to any animal, or create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- Contain any material which is obscene, offensive, hateful or inflammatory, or which we deem to be hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
- Contain or promote sexually explicit material, pornography, violence or unlawful acts;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Be fraudulent, false, misleading, or likely to deceive any person.
- Be made in breach of any legal duty owed to a third party, such as a contractual duty or a duty of confidence, or otherwise contain any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships;
- Promote any illegal activity or otherwise contain any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party's trade secrets);
- Be threatening, abuse or invade another's privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety.
- Be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Be used to impersonate any person, or to misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person.
- Give the impression that they emanate from Hyperoo, if this is not the case.
- Advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Suspension and termination
We will determine, in our discretion, whether there has been a breach of this acceptable use policy through your use of our Service. When a breach of this policy has occurred, we may take such action as we deem appropriate.
Failure to comply with this acceptable use policy constitutes a material breach of our Terms upon which you are permitted to use our Service, and may result in our taking all or any of the following actions:
- Immediate, temporary or permanent withdrawal of your right to use our Service.
- Immediate, temporary or permanent removal of any material uploaded by you to Hyperoo.
- Issue of a warning to you.
- Legal proceedings against you for reimbursement of all costs on an indemnity basis (including, but not limited to, reasonable administrative and legal costs) resulting from the breach.
- Further legal action against you.
- Disclosure of such information to law enforcement authorities as we reasonably feel is necessary.
We exclude liability for actions taken in response to breaches of this acceptable use policy. The responses described in this policy are not limited, and we may take any other action we reasonably deem appropriate.
Changes to the acceptable use policy
We may revise this acceptable use policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we make, as they are legally binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in this acceptable use policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our Website.